Friday, July 11, 2008

Quick Post

Life is good. My Mom is loving Namibia. I don't have much else to report. I'll put something together later in the month to let you know how work is progressing for me. Here's a couple images. One is from the Copper Theatre Group. They are a Tsumeb theatre group. Almost all of my friends are part of this group. My Mom and I are going to see them perform tonight. The other picture is from Opawa Junior Secondary School (grades 1-10). I got to speak to them back in February.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

And to all who read this..Namibia is mad beautiful!!!! Thank you Dave for the tour of a lifetime...pinch me I can't believe I really saw what I saw!!!!
Your friends and fellow volunteers are wonderful...Hi to all! Leslie, Megan, Lucy, Chris, Paul and Robin!!! Susanna, Ma, Matthew,Zanesia, the drama group, your students, your Afrikaans teacher, Tate, Meme, Jesse and Ulla, Sindafa, Rochelle, Michelle and anyone I may have missed!!! Thanks for making me feel so welcome and loved.

Love you, Dave...

Mom